2.1.0 (Game Restart) 4.2 READY
- If you recieve a lua error upon logging in to the game try typing /resetui.
- Chat Backdrops/Minimap has received an appearance overhaul the screenshots of this site have been updated to reflect the changes.
- Actionbar/UnitFrame/UnitFrame_Elements saved settings will be lost with this build, previously all of these settings where stored PerCharacter, these settings are now stored with your ElvUI_Config loaded profile. This means you can move your unitframes on one character, go onto another and load your unitframe positions.
- oUF has been updated to the latest version
- Fix issue where character frame slot borders were not being colored correctly sometimes
- Inspect frame now shows colored borders by rarity on item slots
- Fix issue with character skin of flyout buttons not being skinned sometimes
- Fix nameplates sometimes appearing empty
- Transition threat color option for nameplates has been removed, two new options have been added, one for gaining threat, one for losing threat.
- Add option to display level text on nameplate
- Blizzard options menu is now movable by holding down shift and dragging the frame
- Add option on nameplates to set the width of the frame
- Raid Buff icons max size has been increased
- Add options for Raid Buff icons to display the actual icon instead of a colored texture
- Add filter option for Raid Buff icons to display the icon when the unit doesn't have the buff instead of when the unit has the buff
- Raid Buff Reminder is now always shown, and cannot be hidden unless disabled
- Raid Buff Reminder is now vertical
- The button that used to toggle the Raid Buff Reminder now toggles the In-Game Config.
- A new button was created to toggle the world map, if RaidBuffReminder is shown.
- All copy chat buttons are now mouseover, they spawn in the TOPRIGHT corner of the chat windows.
- Debuff icons should now appear on arena frames correctly
- Lower Panel option now allows for four additional datatexts to be placed below the main actionbars.
- ElvUI_Config is now a required dependency and must be loaded in order for ElvUI to load.
- When you embed an addon to the right chat frame, a small button will now appear inside the chat frame tab frame, clicking it will toggle the addon you have embedded.
- Mastery Datatext now has a tooltip
- Regen datatext now displays current mana regen per 5 second instead of per 1 second, in addition regen now only displays the current mana regen, not both incombat and out of combat. Add a tooltip to mana regen to display both infos.
- Give hit rating datatext a tooltip to display miss chance per units 3+ levels than you.
- Added expertise datatext
- Haste datatext now only displays your current haste %, instead of the number value
- Fix not being able to toggle chat frames in combat.
- All dropdown menus should now properly be skinned
- Resurrection icons have been added to all raid/party layouts (New in 4.2)
- Fix a healthbar freezing issue with oUF
- CLCRet and CLCProt now have addon skins.
- The chat copy frame should no longer become impossible to select text, the issue was caused by icons in chat offsetting the text selection area.
- Add EmbedRightToggle option, when set the current addon that is embedded to the right chat window will be hidden when the right chat gets shown, it will be shown when the right chat gets hidden.
- Add encounter journal skin option to ingame config.
- BNToastFrame (Frame that displays B.Net friend messages) now is positioned the same as the GameTooltip
- The installation process has been spiced up a bit when clicking the 'Set *OPTION*' button.
- Add method for addon authors to hook to ElvUI nameplates
- You can now show the Reputation bar and the Experience bar at the same time
- Experience/Reputation bar now spawns below the Minimap
- The Experience bar should now correctly hide when you disable XP Gains.
- Match castbar border to castbar color when classcolortheme is enabled
- A filters section has been added to the config to create your own or modify the current Buff Reminders (Icons that display and the lady says 'Warning')
- Firelands debuffs have been added to the debuff list, the list will probably grow as time goes on.
- Eyefinity users should no longer have conflicts with other AddOns while running ElvUI.
- The AltPowerBar (Corruption Bar) is now movable with the /moveele command.
ElvUI : Meat Edition 2.1.0 (다운로드)
- ElvUI 2.1.0 으로 업데이트
- 4.2.0 호환
- 애드온스킨 lua 내부 설계 리디자인
- 진보된 알고리즘
최근에 올라온 글
최근에 달린 댓글