2.0.6 (Game Restart)
- oUF has been reverted to a previous version to solve a problem where the player's healthbar freezes until I have more time to look into the issue.
- Cast should now change colors mid-cast if they are not interruptible now.
- Fix lua error when queueing for specific dungeon.
- Adjust guild datatext so it displays your own name
- Add DXE skin
- File structure change seperate skin.lua into seperate files
- Add a pixel font
- Fix LFD Readycheck popup not being skinned
- Fix classtrainer statusbar rank text not being positioned inside statusbar
- Update UI to work on PTR as of 6/13/2011
- Fix all specific dungeon queue buttons becoming checked when queueing for a specific dungeon
- Skin view friends frame (battle.net window)
- Fix dropdown menu scale on worldmap
- Minimap must now be completely on the lower part of the screen for the guild/friends datatext frames to change position. Hopefully this fixes an issue where peoples guild/friends datatext disappeared.
- Default blizzard bags are now skinned, you have to disable all-in-one bag to view the skin
- Add a new bag bar module, disabled by default, its a movable bar that allows you to click to open certain bags. The setting is located under misc - general inside the in-game config.
- BigWigs addon skin should no longer cause any conflicts with other addons that use libcandybar, such as ora3.
- Count text on raid buff indicator icons should now scale with the size of the indicator icon.
- Borders inside the character frame item slots are now colored by rarity.
- Fix mini classbar option not working on combo bar.
최근에 올라온 글
최근에 달린 댓글